Friday, June 15, 2007

new class

I just had my second week at my new class, here in Kenosha. It is called Sprouts, and either mommy or daddy, or both take me for an hour and a half every Thursday morning. It is walking distance, so we get to walk, or take the stroller.

We were on the waiting list since winter, and we finally got in. And I keep hearing daddy say how happy he is, because it is FREE.

The class is really fun. When we get to class, we are able to play with any of the toys in the room. Then we all sit down and sing a "hello" song, and put our name tags up on a board. Then our teacher, Mrs. Eddy reads us a book and then we talk about it. Afterwards, we all wash our hands, and go to the table to have a snack. Last time it was yogurt and graham crackers. Mrs. Eddy makes us say 'please', and me being so shy in front of people am scared to say it. Of course, at home, I have no problem with this.

After our snack, it is time to do arts & crafts. Last week, I glued heart felt shapes on a paper fish, and this week, I got to take it home. Mom wanted to put it on the fridge - she acted so excited about it, but I decided I would rather take it apart.

After art, we played with a discovery table which was full of water and things we might see at the beach. After this, we play in another room with big toys, like tricycles, a trampoline, big mats to jump on, hullahoops, balls, and more!

Then finally, we get in a circle again, and sing good-bye to everyone.

I can't wait until next week!!

No comments: