Thursday, August 9, 2007

big sleepover fun!!

Last weekend was one of my favorite weekends ever!! Mommy's best friend, Erin, for more than 20 years, came to visit us with her 3 daughters, Hannah, Emme and Sarah.

I was in love right away...with their backpacks :p Kidding...I did love to play with their backpacks and the contents, but I was so happy to have so much attention lavished on me. I can never get tired of that. Right away, I knew we have fun, and get in trouble together.

They came over Friday afternoon, so I showed them the backyard and we immediately played on the swings, with the hose and ate some icy pops. They also gave me a really cute denim jacket. I can't wait until it is cooler and I can wear it.

After playing outside, and then coming inside and taking all my toys out to show them off, our parents took us to the harbor to walk around and show them the sites. Us kids all decided we were hungry, so our parents brought us to this fun restaurant, Pazzo. They have a huge outdoor deck, and huge couches and tables. I just sat there and colored most of the time, while mommy and daddy and Erin drank something with leaves floating in it, and talked.

Afterwards, we went back to my place, got in our pajamas, ate ice cream, played some more, watched some tv, and reluctantly went to bed.

The next day, we all got up...very slowly, and went out to a yummy brunch.



I even got fed!



Then I got to act as their tour guide and show them the Kenosha museum with the dinosaurs. That is one of my favorite places to go. I love to look at the dinosaurs and the huge Mammoth. We also walked through the farmers market, and mommy bought some fresh veggies for the week.

Uh oh:


Daddy feeding the dinosaur, maybe this will calm him down so he doesn't eat anymore teddy bears:









After some more playing, and fun, they had to go home. I was so sad to see them go. They each gave me a hug, which made me feel good, but I was still really sad.







I hope we see them again soon!!

No comments: