When they got home, they were very sleepy...we were all very sleepy...so we all got ready for bed.
We were going to go to Chicago the next day to see all the pretty Xmas lights, but the weather was icky, so we stayed home and played. At night, we went to Milwaukee to pick up Grandma and Auntie Debbie's lost luggage and went to eat Indian.
That night, I went to bed...and when I woke up (after mommy prodded me to get up), and went downstairs...there were lots and lots of presents for me!! They kept saying some Santa guy brought them for me...I really just wanted to go upstairs and get more sleep!

I think all of the presents got to me. I didn't even want to open one. I was scared if I opened one, I wouldn't get the rest. Like when we go to a store and mommy or daddy will say I can have one thing. I didn't want only one of the presents and to loose the others. I finally opened a few - a tea set, a Barbie and a train set. I started playing with those, and didn't want to open the rest just yet.
Everyone tried to get me to open them, and I could tell there was a pirate ship in one of the bags (something I have begged for, for months), but it was all too overwhelming.
I guarded by pirate ship:

I opened my Doctor Who toys, and I was so surprised that I was scared. One of the figures, a Slitheen, one of my usual favorites scared me so much. Auntie Debbie chased me around the house with it, and I was so terrified, I would run to mommy for protection. I made daddy put it up on the fireplace mantel to keep me safe. (However, the next day, the Slitheen - or "baby", as I have always liked to call it- became my best friend, and I now sleep with it and take it out to restaurants).
Overall I got lots of fun stuff: the tea set, wooden train set, pirate ship, barbie, a robot dog, princess clothes, dolls, wooden tea bags, wooden toys that match mommy animals with their babies, books and more which I am sure I am forgetting.
My new tea set:
Tea party with Auntie Debbie:
My princess shoes and tiara -- don't I look like a fashionista?!
Daddy trying on my tiara - silly daddy!
Check out my princess earrings, necklace and ring:
Mommy made a huge meal...my favorite was the pumpkin pie!
Grandma Joy, Auntie Debbie, mommy and me:


Grandma Joy stayed for the rest of the week and we had lots of fun playing. I cried at the airport when she left.
For New Years Eve, we rang in the new year with my best gal pal Lily and some of her friends. We had a slumber party there, and made homemade pizzas and played with her new toys. I had not seen Lily in a month so we were so happy to play with each other, and then wake up and have breakfast together!
Ringing in 2008:
The morning after:
And we woke up to a snowy 2008!


No comments:
Post a Comment