Sunday, May 18, 2008

My peeps!

I finally decided I would draw something that made sense to the people outside my head. But I think I will take it slow to impress them. So, I surprised mommy and daddy with my new artwork...people!

I took the Sharpie pen that mommy always tells me is 'off limits', and showed off my talent. As I drew each limb, and part of the body, I described what I was doing. Mommy was well impressed. And daddy didn't even believe it was me who did it.

And I did it all on my own. Just you wait...I have more things up my sleeve ready to come out...when I think my everyday antics aren't amusing them. Little do they know what I am capable of.

Just yesterday, after my nap, I decided to go to the potty all on my own (yes, on the toilet!), and then changed my outfit that got wet from my milk. Again, I won points with mommy who was shocked that I had on entirely different clothes than what she put me in for my nap. And they weren't even backwards!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow, sounds like you're getting to be a big girl!

You should tell your Mom to put Ryan's page on yours so she can keep up with his. ;)