Sunday, June 1, 2008

School's Out!


I finished the first year of my first year of school!  It was so much fun, and I am sad that I won't see my friends until September.

I know mommy was very skeptical to let me go to school so young because she was sad she would miss me too much, but I had so much fun.  Every weekend, I always looked forward to see my friends again.

For our end-of-year program, everyone's family, in the entire school, had dinner together, and us kids performed songs for them on stage!  Since I am in the toddler class we only did a couple of songs.  The teachers knew us well enough that we would not sit still for too long.  We sang the Itsy Bitsy Spider and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.  I wasn't even shy...I looked straight at the audience and sang!

I had a great time that night with my friends  There was even a magician for the kids after dinner to keep us busy, while our parents bid on items to raise money for the school.  Mommy was trying to get me basket full of princess goodies, but was outbid in the last minute.  She did get some cook books though.










No comments: