
This was a fun filled weekend. I stayed dry and went nap-free. I don't think mommy and daddy are thrilled about the no-nap, but we all survived.
SATURDAY
Mommy and daddy took me to Pitchfork Music Festival. The music was nice, but the best part was running around in the mud with my new friend, Michan. It was still wet from all the rain that morning and the night before, and we had a blast getting messy. I don't think daddy was too thrilled since we had to buy someone a beer after I knocked it out of their hands when I was running around like a crazy girl.
To be sure I stayed dry, and keep me out of the stinky porta-potties, I had my own travel potty. I loved showing off and using it out in the open, and impressing all the people here to see the music. I bet they didn't expect to see me on a potty, and eating vegan ice cream at the same time!

Wrestling with "Uncle" Steve:

Wrestling with "Uncle" Steve:
After listening to Animal Collective, we all went to Greek Town, and had a yummy dinner sitting outside at Athena. I think mommy was nervous that I wanted to sit next to my friend - this is usually a sign of sure trouble, that we would be crazy and not sit still, but we were so tired, we both feel asleep at the table in our parent's lap.
SUNDAY
Was my BFF, Lily's, birthday. This is always one of my favorite days of the year. And like last year, we had lots of fun in the pool and running around her backyard. Ben, my oldest friend was there too with his twins brothers, and we all got into lots of mischief, and had fun seeing who could get the other the most soaked.


I didn't even want to take a break to eat any of the homemade pizza...I just wanted to run around with my face painted as a tiger. Didn't daddy do a good job?


Ben's daddy decided to give me fierce eyes after daddy put facial hair on the twins (below):
SUNDAY
Was my BFF, Lily's, birthday. This is always one of my favorite days of the year. And like last year, we had lots of fun in the pool and running around her backyard. Ben, my oldest friend was there too with his twins brothers, and we all got into lots of mischief, and had fun seeing who could get the other the most soaked.


I didn't even want to take a break to eat any of the homemade pizza...I just wanted to run around with my face painted as a tiger. Didn't daddy do a good job?


Ben's daddy decided to give me fierce eyes after daddy put facial hair on the twins (below):



I always think when people sing "Happy Birthday" they are singing to me...I mean, aren't they??

Benny and I helping Lily blow out her candles:
Winding down before taking a bath and having to de-tiger myself.

After my bath, we ate a really late dinner, and watched 4 episodes of Doctor Who. I know I was supposed to go to sleep, but I just couldn't knowing I would miss the big finale.

After my bath, we ate a really late dinner, and watched 4 episodes of Doctor Who. I know I was supposed to go to sleep, but I just couldn't knowing I would miss the big finale.








No comments:
Post a Comment