I have been to Atlanta and to Florida to visit all of them, grandpa Jerry and Lesley and uncle Spencer, and grandma Joy and Jim, and they come see me sometimes, but it is not enough. I really wish I saw them more often. Whenever they come visit, I get really shy for the first day, but then I really warm up to them, and get so excited to wake up and see them everyday, and then all of the sudden, they leave.
Me and Aunt Debbie in August 2006, in Hilton Head:
My daddy's family is all on the other side of the big pond they call the Atlantic. I am going there for the first time in November. I am really happy and looking forward to that. I know I was there in my mommy's tummy, but i don't remember anything. My grandma Doreen and uncle Gary have come here to see me, and it always makes me so happy. I will get to meet my grandpa George for the first time when we visit. I can't wait to meet my daddy's daddy.Grandma Doreen, daddy & me, at the airport after Christmas 2006:
I wish I had cousins to play with too...hint...hint!Luckily, I have some friends here to play with, but now that we moved outside of the city, I don't see them as often either. I see my boy, Nathan, weekly, on Saturdays at our weekly music class. And I see Lily, my best gal pal, every other week, when we have a day long playdate at her house. Mommy will drive daddy to work, and then we go and hang out with Lily and her mommy all day. After rush hour is over, we leave and pick daddy up on the way home. By that time I am so tired, and fall asleep right away.
Here is me with Nathan:
This was from our first music festival together, Intonation Fest in the summer of 2005. I knew then that there was something special about him.
This was from our first music festival together, Intonation Fest in the summer of 2005. I knew then that there was something special about him.
This is from this past summer, 2006, in Hilton Head, we loved playing in the water & sand together!

On a walk through the hood after our Gymboree class:
Here is me with my girlie, Lily:

And a shot out to my friend Benny, who I don't get to see too often, since his mommy is expecting twins, but who I love when I do see him and make him my slave:This was taken back in the summer of 2005..when our parents made us go see Rufus Wainwright. Benny was my horse!






No comments:
Post a Comment