I am back in school after a holiday break and back in ballet. I love to be a princess ballerina every Monday, and I love going to school every morning, and seeing my friends.
I will try and go back and post about some of the highlights of the second half of 2008, but also try to keep this up-to-date, so everyone can see what I am up to.
It is just the start of the new year, and it is -18'F outside. I have not had school for 2 days, because everyone says it is too cold out and it has been cancelled. But, I don't understand, because I look outside, and it is sunny, and there is tons of snow, and I just want to go outside and play. It doesn't look like it would be too cold outside.
Last weekend, we got lots of snow. Daddy doesn't have a snowblower, so he goes out a lot to shovel more and more. And when the big snow plows finally do come down our street, they pile the snow right back up on our driveway. Daddy was not happy about this. Since last weekend was much warmer than now, I got to play a little in the snow, while daddy was shoveling. It was really deep!!





We spent New Years Eve at my best friend, Lily's house, just like last year. The adults stayed downstairs and ate and made homemade pizzas and were boring, while us kids hung out in Lily's room and dressed up in her princess clothes and jumped on the bed over and over again. we couldn't stop laughing. Parents would keep coming upstairs and telling us to stop we were going to hurt ourselves, but we kept telling them we would be careful..why did they not believe us?


After lots of jumping..all the mommies and daddies thought it would be a good idea to put us all on the couch to watch Tinkerbelle. It pretty much did the trick, and some of us even feel asleep.

After everyone else left, my family spent the night. I love sleeping over at Lily's house!! We put on our matching pajamas, and tried to tell our mommies we could sleep together in the same bed. They even lest us try..but after a little while mommy came in and said it wasn't working. Was is the jumping around that gave it away?

Mommy & daddy:
So, I stayed up with the big people and rang in the new year, while Lily went to sleep. I just can't fall asleep before midnight.

In the morning, Lily's daddy made us a yummy breakfast, and Lily and I had a picnic on the floor. We ended up staying there all day, just hanging out in our pajamas. We had a lot of fun, and I didn't want to leave.


Compare these pictures with last year's New Years festivities at Lily's and see how much we grown here.Happy 2009!!

No comments:
Post a Comment